Monday, March 31, 2014

Pysanky class postponed

Pysanky friends—

I regret to inform you that I need to postpone tomorrow’s class. Although the company I ordered from indicated that they shipped on the 28th, with Priority Mail, and from Chicago (I purposefully chose the supplier nearest to us), the kistkas (the tool used to trace beeswax resist lines) I ordered for each participant have not moved from Illinois (I’ve been impatiently e-watching the package tracking number), and will not arrive until Thursday.

Because I recognize that a reschedule may not be at a convenient time for you, I’m setting two of them in hopes that one of them will work for: Thursday night at the same time (April 3rd, 6-8:30 pm), and the following morning (Friday, April 4th, 9-11:30 am).  Unfortunately, I cannot schedule it for next Tuesday.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you can still attend, and which session you will come to. If you no longer can, please also let me know so I can try to find another happy crafter for your tools.

I sincerely apologize. I have never had this problem before, and will work to make sure it does not happen again.

Valerie Goates
email: thewondercollective.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment