Wednesday, September 19, 2012

more press!

And a few mentions from Ship News Now (a division of the Chambersburg Public Opinion).

By college student blogger Sarah Gilbert (who also signed up for 5 classes; thank you, Sarah!) here:

And from reporter Amber South:
Today's print edition will carry an article, too.
(Hmmm...it appears that I need to work on my phone skills.  A "kind of" overload there!  Apologies!)

I have another interview today with parenting blogger Jo Watts, and will of course let you know when it is up.  

my "not quite" notes in the interest of my relationships:  
*My role as a partner in our collective is overstated in this article I think because I was the one interviewed, and have fallen into the spokeswoman post.  Fully a joint endeavor between Becci, Shannon, & I.  I was even the "third" in our beginning!
*My 14-year-old, Audrey, isn't "struggling".  I did develop programs with her in mind, and because I saw the need, but anyone who is familiar with my fiesty, independent girl knows her struggles are the ordinary ones experienced by eclectic teens, and she is already doing a good job finding her place.  I did, however, like the use of the word "eclectic" ;).

THANK YOU, SHIP NEWS NOW.
I'm a bit embarrassed that I didn't even know, for instance, that we had a local news parenting blogger, nor of how extensive the local online news community was.  Someone else to link on our site!

Do you read local news online?  How frequently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment